Wednesday, July 9, 2008

First Blog

OK, so I've succumbed to the peer pressure. I've created a blog on blogspot. Part of the reason I've been dragging my feet on this is because I have been thinking about what I wanted this blog to be. I have decided to blog about goings on in the Elliott household as well the updates on baby Elliott...who we now know is a baby girl named Kayden Grace. Hope you enjoy my rantings about things that I don't understand or make me mad and also my babbling about everyday life. Thanks for reading my thoughts. :)

5 comments:

Randy said...

There now see, it didn't hurt much did it?

Nena said...

I am so looking foward to spoiling my new granddaughter. I can't wait. I love you. Mom

The Elliotts said...

No, I guess not TOO much. :)

Ashley Beth said...

I'm glad you are blogging. I so enjoy stalking peoples' blogs =)

The Elliotts said...

Thanks, Ashley. I have enjoyed reading yours as well. Your "stalking" is welcome here. :)