Saturday, July 19, 2008

Dinner tonight

Kevin and I cooked dinner together tonight. He grilled the chicken and corn and I made the potatoes, veggies and fried green tomatoes.

This was my first attempt at making fried green tomatoes. I found out today at the veggie stand that Kevin loves fried green tomatoes. When I mentioned (half joking) that I could make some he got really excited. So, I bought some, called my mama to find out how to make them, and started at it. Here is a picture of the tomatoes for your viewing pleasure.

Don't they look yummy?









I also took a picture of my hubby finishing the grilling. Here it is also for your viewing pleasure.






I enjoy cooking for Kevin, but I also enjoy it when we cook together. :)

3 comments:

Nena said...

I like it when Randy cooks for me........

The Elliotts said...

It's nice, isn't it?

Merritt Pace said...

Those fried green tomatoes look delicious! Have a great week!