Friday, August 22, 2008

Game of Tag

Wow. I haven't played tag in a while. Thanks to my friend Merritt I am asked to play this game.

So, I have to give 6 quirky things about myself. Here goes:
1. I spent the past 3 months taping Sabrina, the Teenage Witch so that I could watch the entire series.
2. I have only watched 2 episodes of American Idol...and I don't like it.
3. I like to hit the snooze bar at least 3 times in the morning (or now get Kevin to hit it for me).
4. I drive between 300-500 miles a week.
5. I like to melt peanut butter and chocolate in a bowl and eat it with a spoon.
6. I don't like peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches.

I have tagged:
Ashley, Jenny, Katie, Nena (mama), Ronnica, & Stephanie. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Ronnica said...

Thanks for tagging me, but I've done this before (okay, it was 7 weird things, but basically the same thing) so I'm not going to do it again.

http://taleofakansasgirl.blogspot.com/2007/11/yes-i-am-really-that-weird.html

"The Edge" said...

Hey - I don't like PB & J either, so you're not alone!