Saturday, September 6, 2008

Labor Day Weekend Fun--A Little Late I know

Last weekend we went to South Carolina to visit our families for Labor Day Weekend. We had a blast...even though Clemson lost (or rather didn't show up to play). While Kevin was watching the "game" with my family, my mom and I painted letters that Kevin cut out for our little girl's room. Here are some pictures for your enjoyment.



The sweet hand prints in the first picture are my nephew's. He was making a picture to frame and put in Cousin Kayden's room.

On Sunday we had a lot of adventures. We went to church with my mom and step dad. That was good. 10th Avenue North was there (Kevin, aren't you proud I remembered their names without having to ask?). We had hoped to go to their free concert that night, but we ran out of time. After church we went to dinner with my brother and sister-in-law at Applebees. There are some pictures below...most of them are good, but my stepdad decided to get silly.



After Applebees, we went to my aunt's house to meet my cousin's baby. My cousin and his family live in Mississippi so we don't get to see them very often. Kiernan was born on Father's Day. He is such a good baby. He let everyone hold him and didn't cry at all. Enjoy the pictures of him.





4 comments:

Ronnica said...

Cute letters!

In regards to your comment on my post: I think I just threw up a little in my mouth. "Beautiful" and "orange" cannot go in the same sentence together... (though you're right about Clemson fanatics!)

Nena said...

We did have a good time didn't we? I wish you guys weren't so far away. I love you and can't wait to see you again.
Love, Mom

Randy said...

I must have been plastered when you took that picture.... :)



(that will teach you to get snap happy)

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a nice time. Great pics.