Friday, September 12, 2008

Fireproof (part 1)

I love them...Weekends. However, I've noticed that the weekends are coming around faster and faster. I LOVE it. But with the weekends coming around faster that means that the weeks are going by faster. I cannot believe that Kayden is due 12 weeks from TODAY! That is crazy.

This weekend Kevin has to do some suicide prevention briefings and will not be home most of Saturday or Sunday. Before he leaves Saturday, however, we are going to go to the movies. Yes, Saturday morning at 10 am we have a movie date. We are getting to see the new movie Fireproof at a sneak preview showing. His Radio (which is a Christian radio station that broadcasts out of Greenville, SC) rented out a whole theater and gave away tickets to see this movie. 2 weeks ago I was on my way to work on Tuesday morning and they asked for caller 5. I knew there was NO WAY I was going to be caller 5, but I tried anyway. On the first try I did not hear a busy signal, but the lady on the other end (before it rang, by the way) saying "Who's this?" I was shocked and excited at the same time! If you haven't heard of the movie, go to the link and watch the trailer. It's by the same people who did the movie Facing the Giants a few years ago. Check back here on Saturday night for a movie review. I'll let you know how it is. But from everything I've heard, every couple should go and see it.

When Kevin leaves for his suicide prevention briefings, I'm going to finish cleaning Kayden's room and get ready for her arrival. We are having some showers soon and I need to get her room ready for all her loot. :) We're really blessed with people who love us and want to shower her before she even gets here.

Hope you all have a super weekend too. What are your plans?

1 comment:

Randy said...

I've seen/heard about this movie and think it will be great. I also think there may be plans for a workbook and study that goes along with it? Have you heard that?

I have high hopes for this and have even discussed baby sitting for some couples with young kids so they can enjoy it.

Thanks for the reminder