Thursday, August 14, 2008

Update

We had our monthly appointment yesterday with the doctor. Everything seems to be still going well. My blood pressure is perfect. I am most excited about that. High blood pressure runs on both sides of my family and so I get nervous every time someone has to check my blood pressure. My sugars are still doing well. The doctor said that I am measuring right on schedule and Kayden's little heart is beating perfectly. He also commended me on my weight gain. I haven't gained much weight since getting pregnant.
The most exciting part of the doctor's appointment happened before the doctor came in the room. I was sitting on the table and Kayden was kicking around so I decided to lay back so that I could be more comfortable. Kevin was laughing at me because I was talking about her kicking. He turned around and looked at me kind of funny. I asked him what was wrong and he said that he thought he SAW her kick. He watched for another minute and she kicked me hard. I told him that he had to have seen that kick because I thought she was coming through my belly. :) It's the neatest feeling, but it sometimes gets on my nerves. However, I can't be satisfied because when I don't feel her I get nervous. Now if I could only move her off my bladder...but I guess that's just something I'm going to have to deal with. :)

1 comment:

Merritt Pace said...

I am glad that all is going well. May God bless your family!
~Mer~