Thursday, January 22, 2009

For your listening pleasure

I can't believe that Kayden will be 7 weeks old tomorrow. Time is flying by so fast. Today we noticed that she was making some noises that sound a lot like laughing. I decided to video that so that those of you who are out of town can hear her. Yes, a lot of the video is me trying to make her laugh. She's so sweet. We have a lot of fun together. She is also trying to "talk" to me a lot now. It's so much fun watching her learn every day. This isn't the video I had hoped to put on here, but the other one wouldn't load. I hope you enjoy this video.



3 comments:

Randy said...

I distinctly heard her say "I want grandpa"

Nena said...

She is actually saying let's go visit grandma and grandpa. She has gotten so big. Give K-bug a kiss and hug for me. I love you

Christy said...

What a fun video. Your little girl is precious! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog - it allowed me to find your blog again. :-) Congratulations on your beautiful family.