The last week of 2009 and the first decade of this milinium, I spent a lot of time thinking about my "New Year's Resolutions." The very thought of this was ho-hum for me and I began to think of my resolutions for what they really are--goals. So, what did I want to see come out of 2010? This was an interesting thought for me. I didn't want to set too many so that they can't be accomplished, but I didn't want to set too few so that I had nothing to shoot for. I really want to see my life as an individual and my family be better at the end of 2010 than we have been before.
So, I decided to break down my goals for 2010 into categories--self (spiritual, mental and physical), family and business.
Here are my goals for this year:
1. Read through the Bible this year. I have never done this before, so I started January 1 reading the Bible going through a reading plan. So far, it's rejuvenating and I'm so excited.
(on a side note, I had been praying that God would help me to be closer to Him this year and that He will open my eyes to the people around me and help me love people more. This was the sermon topic yesterday at church. I love it when God does that. :) )
2. Spend time reading (at least a couple of days a week).
3. Excersize 30 minutes a day at least 3 days a week.
4. Date nights at least 2X a month.
5. Read to Kayden every day.
The next few are for my business:
6. To meet 25 new people ever week.
7. 30 facials every month (all 12 of them).
8. To earn my Mary Kay career car by March.
9. To become a director in Mary Kay by June.
10. To balance family/home life with my Mary Kay business.
I put these goals in my blog so that you know what I am planning and I will be more accountable. I would appreciate your prayers for me that I will have the discipline to do this. Also, feel free to ask me about them throughout the year.
Happy 2010 my friends! I love you all!
Home again! Home again!
7 months ago