Saturday, November 22, 2008

2 More Weeks

That's right ladies and gentlemen, I only have 2 more weeks until my sweet baby girl is scheduled to arrive. But just between you and me, I'm hoping it's earlier than that. I'm starting to get that uncomfortable feeling, but no labor pains to speak of yet. I'm still just praying for a healthy baby to arrive in God's timing and without much trauma. :) Everyone keeps saying, "I can't believe it's already time. It seems like you just told us you were pregnant." Well, to that I say, "WHATEVER!" As much fun as pregnancy is, I feel like I've been pregnant FOREVER! It's been neat to feel this little one that God has blessed me with moving around inside me though. I am finally ready for her to come out and greet the world and play outside now. So, please continue to pray for us as we transition from being a family of 2 to being a family of 3. Pray for a safe arrival for Kayden Grace. Pray that she will come on time and not late so they won't have to induce me and cause undue stress to either of us. Hopefully soon I will have pictures of our precious little blessing from God to share with you. Until then...

4 comments:

Ashley Beth said...

We're praying! We can't wait to meet Kayden!

The Welborn Family said...

I TOTALLY know how you are feeling! Don't worry, it won't be much longer! I'll be praying for you guys and I love you bunches!

The Elliotts said...

Thanks, Ashley. I can't wait for you to meet her either.

Thanks for the encouragement, Steph! Hopefully you can meet our little girl while we're home for Christmas too.

Randy said...

I really wish she would decide on a schedule and tell us. It makes planning so difficult...

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)